Our SAS MBA program is a joint program. It is a 2+1 year program. Students spend 2 years at Sejong University Graduate School of Business to get an MBA degree and 9 months (on campus) or 16 months (online) at Arizona State University (ASU) W.P. Carey School of Business to earn an MS in Business Analytics, Finance or Logistics.
Position Yourself for Success with a Sejong SAS MBA and an ASU Master's Degree
- A streamlined path to achieve a truly global experience while maintaining academic excellence.
- Academic programs are seamlessly integrated to include study at Sejong with specialized Masters at ASU W. P. Carey School of Business.
- An excellent platform to prepare you to be an instant contributor to industry either here in Korea or in the US or to pursue doctoral studies in the US or anywhere in the world.
Meet the Demand
Deepen your quantitative and analytical skills, and learn to derive value from data to create a business advantage across markets and industries. Be on the forefront of digital transformation with a W. P. Carey Master of Science in Business Analytics, Global Logistics, and Finance degree. You’ll gain the critical skills and knowledge you need to advance on the analytic career ladder.
- Ranked No. 1 for Best MBA for operations by The Princeton Review, 2022
- Ranked No. 7 for best online master’s in business programs by U.S. News & World Report, 2022
- Prepares you to meet growing demand for data analysts
- Depth in analytics skills and knowledge, combined with concrete experience in applied business areas
- Emphasis on quantitative modeling and analysis, applied statistics and performance management
- World-class faculty brings decades of real-world experience to the classroom
Program Structure : 2 Phases
[Phase 1] at Sejong University
- Students will complete a regular MBA program at Sejong Graduate School of Business for the first 2 years.
- Students will learn fundamental business concepts and build foundation for success with a comprehensive curriculum of core classes. Various elective courses will be offered to enhance student’s knowledge and understanding in specific disciplines.
- Upon completion of the Phase 1 program, students will be awarded a SAS MBA degree.
[Phase 2] at Arizona State University
- Students who want to earn a second master’s degree at ASU will be asked to declare their intention one semester prior to the beginning of the ASU program.
- The office of SAS MBA program will recommend eligible students to ASU for qualification screening.
- Upon completion of the Phase 2 program, students will be awarded a second master’s degree from ASU.
※ Information about the details of the program will be provided upon request. Please contact email@example.com.
Required condition for graduation
- Required Credits : 45 credits
- Thesis exemption, Exemption from foreign language qualification test, Exemption from major comprehensive exam
- GPA 3.0
- Completion of 6 Required Courses
- The students are required to earn 45 credits over a period of 2 years(4 semesters) at Sejong University.